Jonathan Cheban is no longer entering the Celebrity Big Brother house after failing to agree terms with the show's producers.
Kim Kardashian's BFF, 42, arrived in the UK on Wednesday and took part in intense negotiations with the CBB team the following day which ended in feisty disagreement.
Meanwhile, David Weintraub, singer Ray J's close friend and manager, has launched a scathing attack on Jonathan after he called the One Wish singer a 'loser'.
Jonathan has moved into the suite at the Mandarin Oriental under heavy security after Kim’s Paris robbery hit the headlines in late 2016.
'Since Jonathan landed in the UK he has been on a shopping spree in Harrods, Harvey Nichols and Selfridges. Jonathan is now waiting for another TV deal to be completed.'
Producer and TV personality Weintraub was unhappy with comments Jonathan made while watching the live launch on Tuesday.
He told MailOnline: 'Jonathan thinks he has a big voice on Twitter hiding behind his little phone trying to make people actually care what this little "hanger on" has to say.
'But I assure you it's going to be quite different if he tries to act like he's some big shot tough guy defending Kim Kardashian in the CBB house. I advise him to stay in his lane, Ray J and his team & associates are not anyone to play with.'
The former talent agent also took to Twitter to publicly blast the star, writing: '#JonathanCheban Like I said U PunkB***h We gon C U real soon u lil p***y SO watch UR f****n tongue B4 we snatch it out ur mouth CC @RayJ '
As the new series kicked off on Tuesday night, Jonathan, who starred on the show last year, sent a thinly veiled tweet about the calibre of this year's celebs.
Jonathan tweeted to his 751k followers: 'What a loser # CBB (you know who I'm talking about)..see you soon London'.
He then added: 'I'm still trying to figure out who the all stars are? #cbb #CBBUK'.
The Sun reported that Jonathan was hoping to secure £200,000 and a series of additional perks to take part.
'As well as the £200,000, Jonathan wanted gourmet prepared Michelin star meals, his own bedroom, a masseuse and access to a minder at all times,' said the publication. 'It all got too out of hand and in the end the bosses simply retracted his provisional contract.
'As soon as Jonathan found out about Ray J's pay packet he demanded a bigger fee. What he wanted for two days was more than some of the contestants are getting for a four week stint.'
A spokesman for Channel 5 told MailOnline: 'We never comment on speculated housemates.'
Ray J arrived on Celebrity Big Brother on Tuesday night, and he made it clear in no uncertain terms that he's far from embarrassed about discussing his infamous sex tape with Kim Kardashian.
Ahead of entering his temporary Hertfordshire digs, the bold American star yelled in his introductory video tape: 'You might know me for my music, TV shows and my d**k!'
He was then seen walking out onto the stage while his track ‘I Hit It First’ blasted across the set.
All i can say is...i don't watch CBB but if Jonathan went in WOOOOOW i would so watch it....Watch out RAY-J HEREEEEE'S JONNY.....