Stuck for an outfit for New Years Eve? PLT has got you covered, shop our top picks below:
She's been keeping out of the limelight since her traumatic robbery in Paris three months ago and now there's been talks of divorce and separation from Kanye West but that didn't stop Kim slaying her return
Kim Kardashian West was front and centre at her family's annual Christmas Eve bash in Calabasas, with new pictures shared by the family on Instagram on Monday.
Clad in a plunging golden gown and ornate choker, the 36-year-old reality star was a vision of beauty in the shots, as she proved she was back to her glamorous best. She even wore a removable lip ring?!..not sure about that one tbf...
Joined by her sisters, the mother-of-two looked calm and content as she posed for snaps at the annual bash.
Captioned: 'Kendall where u at?' Kylie made reference to their missing sibling, but found her later on, as she shared a sweet snap sat on her elder sister's knee, writing: 'Young Jenners' alongside it.
Meanwhile, Khloe also wandered off in search of her nephew - the youngest of Kourtney and Scott Disick's three children.
Sharing an adorable picture of herself cuddled up to the two-year-old, she wrote: 'My Reign'.
Khloe also enjoyed some time with her best pals, sharing a snap with Khadijah Haqq.
It's been a dramatic time for Kanye & Kim lately, with Kim's armed robbery attack reportedly being a factor in Kanye's hospitalisation, it's not surprising that they've disappeared from their well loved lime light.
It seems they have been renovating their home since the millennium but apparently that's not stopping Kanye spending even more on expanding their 20 million dollar home whilst he recovers on the low. I mean what could they possibly be expanding it with? A wing for me perhaps? A yeezy kingdom complete with thrown and crown? I don't know but whatever it is, it's expensive. So rumours that he could be in financial trouble most likely arn't true then....
1. Treat everything like an accessory. Got a Starbucks? Own it, clutch that coffee like it's your favourite hermes
2. Layer your jewellery, mix match those chains baby.
3. It's okay to wear black 99% of the time. Black is life.
4. Huge earrings can complete an outfit & take it up a level. Shine jesus shine.
5. Bigger the bag, the better. Totes, weekend bags, suitcases (okay maybe not that far) but whatever it is, cram your life into it and complain of shoulder ache all day, just style it out. Fashion is pain.
6. Minimal makeup is okay, a quick lashing of mascara and BB cream & you'll be mistaken for an Olsen twin immediately. Dewy looks are my faveeeee.
7. High necks are chic, night or day, summer or winter, they're the way forward.
8. Own atleast 5 pairs of sunglasses and keep emergencies in your bag. Wear them indoors at all cost and probably sometimes even at night. Hide those Gin sucken eyes.
9. Bed head is all you need. No style necessary. Wake up. Go.
10. Oversized clothing can be layer, you will not look like a pile of clothes IF you style it properly. IF.
See my fave photo snaps of the babes below: