So the last ever episode of Kocktails With Khloe, features Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, Chrissy Teigen, and John Legend (Obvs).
Khloé naturally saved the best for last, because this episode is more cray than the time T-Pain told the room about his sex swings.
There's a few major points to talk about-
1. Kim says North West was initially jealous of Saint getting breastfed and tried to slide in by sticking her own milk carton on her mom's other side, more slick than fboys on twitter i say. North recently got over her jealousy though, stating "Mommy, I'm not mad anymore. You can feed baby brother. I won't cry."
2. Kanye says he bought his first cell phone when Kim got engaged to Kris Humphries, "I wasn't up to anything, I looked on the Internet and there was Kim Kardashian with some extremely tall person, I was like, I need to call her or something," explains Kanye. "I started sending her pictures of certain basketball players who used to be cool, that now wear their pants all the way up here. This is your future!"
3. Kanye sometimes pronounces "Kardashian" like "parmesan" (HAHAHA). I must remember to keep up with the "Kar-duh-shawn"
4. "Everyone's like Jesus" Said Kanye.
5. Khloe calls Kris Humpries "A Fkin Loser"
6. Kim & Kanye explained that North didn't like the first write of 'Life Of Pablo' - She flushed it down the toilet and no Apple 'genius' could retrieve the files. (Praise Jesus he rewrote it, i'm obsessed. Shock)
7. Oh and my personal favourite QOTD 'It ain't easy being Kanye'
Watch The Clips Below