1. 'The BB Bakery Afternoon Tea Bus - Deck The Halls' - 'Enjoy a selection of quintessentially English finger food (with a Christmas twist) while taking in the city’s most iconic landmark spots including The London Eye, Big Ben, The Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, Marble Arch and more, all from the comfort of a vintage London 1960 Routemaster bus. You’ll even receive a takeaway gift of a gingerbread man and his cane, or an edible Christmas tree of your choice. Book
2. 'Elf The Musical', Head down to the West End & indulge in a pre-theatre menu dinner before enjoying the most festive musical of 2015! Bringing the well loved movie to stage!
3. Shopping at Harrods & Fortnum and Mason. I know, i know, it's very cliche but it HAS to be done! From food to Christmas decorations, stocking fillers & extravagant gifts, it's the ultimate way to get in the wintery spirit.
4. 'Christmas at the Tate Modern' - 'Pretty wooden chalets will fill the space between the Tate Modern and the Thames once more in 2015 for this traditional Christmas Market. Browse handmade wooden toys, unique jewellery, intricate decorations and plenty more, before tucking into bratwurst, crepes and roasted nuts.'
5. 'A date for your diaries: Thursday 12 November 5-9pm - The Carnaby Christmas Shopping Party with Grazia magazine & the launch of Christmas! Don't miss out on the biggest Christmas party of the year with 20% off in over 100 shops, bars and restaurants. Plus, DJs, live music, complimentary food & drinks, a pop-up bar and loads of on-street and in-store activities. And of course, during the party at 6.30pm we'll be launching the coolest Christmas decorations in London! Book your free tickets.
6. Go see the Christmas lights on Regent Street...whilst shopping of course. They make for some awesome Instagram pics.
7. Ice Skating - The Alexandra Palace is home to London's best ice skating rink, at Christmas time it really sparkles. Whether you're going with friends or a loved one, it really is my fave thing to do in winter!
8. Lastly, of course. Winter Wonderland...need i say more!