AW15 is truly upon us, severe snow has been cast to bless us with a white Christmas! So here i bring you 5 staple pieces to stack in your wardrobe to get you through!
1. EMBELLISHMENT- This has been solidified by the hugely anticipated Balmain X H&M collection but if you are not lucky enough to snatch up a piece, look to the above photo for inspo! Golds, silvers, bronze & the royal jewels! Anything goes this season. Christmas is an excuse for a little OTT, so take it & run with it. River Island has some fab Balmain alternatives...http://goo.gl/dSUGzB
2. JUMPERS -This may seem obvious, but a good jumper is majorly over looked, the best jumper will suit a skirt or jean. Make sure you experiment with colour, always have the obvious black/neutral but winter is the time to keep some colour going! I could never pull off a yellow pullover for example, but some dark haired, olive girls will look amaze! I'm going to try pink this year!
3. LONGLINES - The downside to winter is that the amazing outfit that you spent hours thinking about, sat on your bed with your hair in a turbytowel, gets covered up by your coat! So make sure you carry your outfit all the way through to your outer wear! These are some of my favourite picks from Missguided. They're great to dress up or down & can even make you appear a little taller.
4. LBD - As of every year you need to invest in a good LBD, this season brings something a little different with texture, gothics & layering creating some LBD styles we haven't seen before. See my no'1 pick > http://goo.gl/PDoKhx
5. CHOKER - We saw them creeping in last year but now they are here with a bang and they're definitely making a statement! They are truly beautiful & such a fabulous accessory, try not to over do it though, don't add overly large earrings & bracelets or you'll risk looking like a thief from Aladdins cave! Shop my pick here > http://goo.gl/9jT7nz