1. Treat everything like an accessory. Got a Starbucks? Own it, clutch that coffee like it's your favourite hermes
2. Layer your jewellery, mix match those chains baby.
3. It's okay to wear black 99% of the time. Black is life.
4. Huge earrings can complete an outfit & take it up a level. Shine jesus shine.
5. Bigger the bag, the better. Totes, weekend bags, suitcases (okay maybe not that far) but whatever it is, cram your life into it and complain of shoulder ache all day, just style it out. Fashion is pain.
6. Minimal makeup is okay, a quick lashing of mascara and BB cream & you'll be mistaken for an Olsen twin immediately. Dewy looks are my faveeeee.
7. High necks are chic, night or day, summer or winter, they're the way forward.
8. Own atleast 5 pairs of sunglasses and keep emergencies in your bag. Wear them indoors at all cost and probably sometimes even at night. Hide those Gin sucken eyes.
9. Bed head is all you need. No style necessary. Wake up. Go.
10. Oversized clothing can be layer, you will not look like a pile of clothes IF you style it properly. IF.
See my fave photo snaps of the babes below: